SCOTTISH GAMERS

SCOTTISH PLAYSTATION GAMERS

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

bring on the friends invites please!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stuntmonkios

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: bring on the friends invites please!   Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:28 am

Hi everyone,

I have just jumped ship from xbox360 to PS3 after many hardwear failures and some of the worst customer service ever from Microsoft. I was very happy with my old system, but got fed up constantly on the phone to support trying to track faulty hardwear. At the moment i am waiting on yet another faulty 360 either being repaired or replaced. I am selling/trading it in as soon as i get it back!!!

Glad to say i am VERY HAPPY with my new system, but wish there were more games available NOW!!!

At the moment i only have Resistance and Motorstorm as they seem to be the only games at the moment offering anything over and above the 360. I have considered both Call of Duty3 and Vegas, but they do not offer anything new considering i already own them for the 360. In fact having done a wee bit of research i get the impression that the PS3 versions are slightly inferior. CAN ANYONE CONFIRM IF THIS IS THE CASE???
HOW DO THE PS3 VERSIONS FARE AS FAR AS LAG IS CONCERNED???
I have yet to have a game of Resistance and Motorstorm where i noticed any lag which is nice compared to almost all xbox360 games.

If anyone would like to sent me a friends invite you are more than welcome to do so. I am on most nights from 9-10ish till late (usually far too late) and would like to add some people who do not take their gaming too seriously to my almost non-existant friends list.

SEE YOU ALL ON THE BATTLEFIELD!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
murchaidh

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: bring on the friends invites please!   Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:40 am

hi and welcome, sure ill add you since i dont have many freinds either. whats your psn name (same as forum name?) if you already own cod3 and vegus then tehrs not much point getitng them because with cod3 you dont get headsets in it and there can be sometimes when you cant conect to a game (not too sure about vegus cos i dont have) but in all the games ive had online ive never had any lag
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stuntmonkios

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: bring on the friends invites please!   Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:35 am

SORRY, FORGOT TO SAY, MY PS3 ID IS THE SAME AS MY FORUM NAME : stuntmonkios

DOH!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toker

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: bring on the friends invites please!   Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:31 pm

hi mate welcome to the forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NavySeal74
Admin

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: bring on the friends invites please!   Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:46 pm

welcome m8 il send u a friends invite 2nt b4 i go on cod3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raymond25

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: bring on the friends invites please!   Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:38 am

Hi im raymond PSN ID is raymond25 at the moment i have motorstorm and resistance waiting for sept time when all the good games are coming out. afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bring on the friends invites please!   

Back to top Go down

bring on the friends invites please!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCOTTISH GAMERS :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to: